Apply to be part of the MGC Team
The Internship Programme at Mu Gamma
MGC is seeking Research Interns to work with a multi-disciplinary team on projects related to water management, sanitation, hygiene, environmental pollution, sustainable development, waste management, and others. The Intern will support the team in conducting various research activities, collecting data, executing projects, disseminating findings as well as interacting with stakeholders.
- Support the team in conducting various R & D activities, data collection and processing, executing projects, and dissemination of findings.
- Interaction and engaging with stakeholders
- Assist team members in important meetings/sessions, prepare notes and conduct follow-ups
- Adhering to timeline in deliverables in a professional environment.
- Travel to field sites, whenever necessary and if feasible, to conduct field work, interviews, meetings or gather primary information.
Tenure of Internship
4 to 6 months
Mu Gamma Consultants Private Limited (MGC) works as knowledge creator, knowledge customizer and knowledge connector, to promote green development. MGC is a research and consultancy organization aimed at improving the quality of life of communities through environment-friendly solutions, drawing knowledge from global best practices, and applying it to the local context. The overall mission of our work is to create a sustainable society. We partner with national and international institutions for creating knowledge that promotes environment friendly solutions to social and economic development challenges. We conduct research studies and undertake capacity building programmes in the water and waste management sector within India and provide services to foreign private enterprises, governments, organizations and research, advising on customization of global knowledge to local needs.
Mu Gamma is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for internship opportunity and will not be discriminated against on the basis of religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, colour, national origin, age, or disability status. Furthermore, after successful completion of internship, exceptional candidates may be eligible for regular employment with Mu Gamma.